Freedom Fighter Fancy Dress - Subhash Chandra Bose


I am Subhash Chandra Bose.

Like you all, I also enjoyed studying in my childhood.
I studied in Presidency college, Calcutta and in Cambridge University.

I wanted to see free India, so joined Congress movement to work for getting free­dom to our country.

British Government house arrested me for my movement against the British but I escaped from India during the Second World War.

I went to Germany seeking help. Hitler received me warmly and prom­ised all possible help. He gave me military training for two years. Later I became a good General and believed in war to get freedom for my mother India.

While in Germany, I raised the Indian National Army from the prisoners of war and I attacked India from the side of Assam. Got little success too.

I want to liberate my country from British Rule.
Jai Hind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog